Jetstar offline payment....

tycosiao

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
2,934
Reaction score
0
Already said offline payments are for ex-sin. Offline payments cannot use credit cards.

It is correct for that offline payments can only be used for itineraries ex-sin. you can use offline payment to pay for a round trip, sin-tpe, tpe-sin on the same itinerary but you cannot use offline to pay tpe-sin for example.

However, you can use credit cards to pay when using offline payment.

Use Vpost to pay for it.

vpost.com.sg

Vpost will prompt you for the booking reference and all.
 

garfieldpal

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
856
Reaction score
0
if the sector is not ex-SIN, then offline payment method is not an option.

offline payment is only for ex-SIN sectors.

thanks! for my booking, the offline payment method was not an option because it was <15days before departure.
 

TommyGreen

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
Notice that scoot also intro the SAM payment option recently?

Was trying to book Sydney trip yesterday and credit card 'convenience fees' was $40 for return tickets for 2..

Selected the pay by SAM option instead..

Any idea how long the itinerary will be sent to us?
 

raffy06

Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
343
Reaction score
9
Sharing my story.

#1: Very frustrated. Whenever I want to book Jetstar tickets, the offline payment option disappears, leaving me with only the CC option or the Jetstar Payment Voucher option.

This despite me booking more than 14 days in advance.

When I called the hotline about it, they would confirm the same thing but they said they cannot do anything about it.

#2: Jetstar's prices differ from hour to hour. The same flight might be more expensive from 7pm - 10pm compared to midnight onwards. The timing is arbitrary and just an example. But I've personally experienced this.
 

witz75

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
I have booked tix on Jetstar and have opt for payment by Singpost which has to be done within 48 hours.

But due to changes in plans, I want my booking to be VOID.

Hence I have left it to exceed 48 hours, and by right it should now be VOID already.
But I went to my 'Manage Booking' to check, it is still showing as ON-HOLD.

I am planning to buy new tix. But due to the previous one still showing as ON-HOLD, I dun dare to proceed with my new booking.

Any ideas?
 
Last edited:

skies86

Master Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
2,742
Reaction score
6
I have booked tix on Jetstar and have opt for payment by Singpost which has to be done within 48 hours.

But due to changes in plans, I want my booking to be VOID.

Hence I have left it to exceed 48 hours, and by right it should now be VOID already.
But I went to my 'Manage Booking' to check, it is still showing as ON-HOLD.

I am planning to buy new tix. But due to the previous one still showing as ON-HOLD, I dun dare to proceed with my new booking.

Any ideas?
i tink they actually hold more than 48hrs for u. as long as nvr pay shd b nvm one ma =:p
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,021
Reaction score
1,916
Go ahead to book your next ticket. It can be considered as a separate trip by the system, so there is no reason to screw it up.
 

zihern

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Help! No Jetstar found at SAM.

Problem solved. Post deleted ...
 
Last edited:

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
35,228
Reaction score
101
I pay via SAM machine but still on hold, confirm they will update ar?

Not sure want to call them check
 

zihern

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
I pay via SAM machine but still on hold, confirm they will update ar?

Not sure want to call them check

Yet to make payment, but I will email my payment slip to them, and call them back again (referring to the email that I sent) by the 48-hour deadline to double confirm.
 

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
35,228
Reaction score
101
Yet to make payment, but I will email my payment slip to them, and call them back again (referring to the email that I sent) by the 48-hour deadline to double confirm.

Pay last night 8pm..wake up just now received payment received by them
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
still can pay by Sams ?? I thot I cannot find this option when paying for the air ticket..
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
still can pay by Sams ?? I thot I cannot find this option when paying for the air ticket..

Think if your travel date is at least 14 days from your booking, then you can choose offline payment, else you cannot :)
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
Think if your travel date is at least 14 days from your booking, then you can choose offline payment, else you cannot :)

mine was booked 2 months in advance..can only pay by Credit card and have to pay the stoopid convenience fee
 

jtdcjtdc

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
34
The offline payment using Singpost or 7-11 is only possible when your booking is done 14 days before departure. If not, credit card booking charges extra $17 per passenger hehe
 
Last edited:

Aceyfox

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
offline payment not available for jetstar anymore?

offline payment not available for jetstar anymore?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top