Jetstar Singapore

Young_Man

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
192
Reaction score
7
I'm flying Jetstar from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.
Do they allow electrical shaver (Braun) to be carried in the carry on luggage?
Thank you.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,534
Reaction score
6,102
I'm flying Jetstar from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.
Do they allow electrical shaver (Braun) to be carried in the carry on luggage?
Thank you.

I don't think there is any problem. I bring to China, Thailand and Malaysia also no problem.
 

xiao.xin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
14,493
Reaction score
5,362
It is dependable on the battery size. Power bank more than 20k might be asked to dispose
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top