jogging and motivation thread

winningeleven

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
10,918
Reaction score
3,989
Almost wanted to get adios pro 4 as I saw a very exclusive brown colour. However Adidas Osaka does not provide tax free and I decide not to buy !

Selling at 28600 yen with tax

I saw the same shoe selling at Fukuoka at 26000 yen. But lol. I didn't grab it .
 

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,340
Reaction score
7,963
a pix of the 'cantilever'
IMG-20251025-174938.jpg
Is that the carbon plate? Just now went to take a look at my Flame 4. The plate form is the ceiling of the hole.
 

xenotine

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
34
Any running shoe to recommend ?
I am currently wearing nimbus 25/26 for a year plus . Feel like changing although still usable .
Would prefer cushioned and bouncy feeling and I have wider feet on one compare to the others.
China brand also can
 

sales69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
13,565
Reaction score
8,989
Any running shoe to recommend ?
I am currently wearing nimbus 25/26 for a year plus . Feel like changing although still usable .
Would prefer cushioned and bouncy feeling and I have wider feet on one compare to the others.
China brand also can
Bmai Jingtan 3 Turbo
Qiaodan Plaid 1.5, Leili, Leili Plaid.
 

sales69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
13,565
Reaction score
8,989
I am getting dynafish and leili. This brings my current shoe rotation to 8.

Need to up my mileage already to justify the number of pairs of shoes haha
Now that you mentioned, jialat I'm also up to 8.

I don't run as much as you guys do long distance.

Now only do 8k to 10k. Alternate days. Focus is building muscles and looking good.

I think don't need to buy shoes in 2026. But say only. 😂
 

xllms

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
9,229
Reaction score
5,116
Now that you mentioned, jialat I'm also up to 8.

I don't run as much as you guys do long distance.

Now only do 8k to 10k. Alternate days. Focus is building muscles and looking good.

I think don't need to buy shoes in 2026. But say only. 😂
me worse, more than 8 pairs.
this 2025, i think i have bought 5 pairs and 小鲶 will be my 6th. And I have another 8 pairs in my shoe cabinet. And i have another 5 pairs at my retirement house 😂
 

Shawny88

Master Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
4,090
Reaction score
1,054
Was looking at buying a new pair of running shoes on Taobao…in the end bought pickleball bat instead lol
 

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,340
Reaction score
7,963
I am getting dynafish and leili. This brings my current shoe rotation to 8.

Need to up my mileage already to justify the number of pairs of shoes haha

Now that you mentioned, jialat I'm also up to 8.

I don't run as much as you guys do long distance.

Now only do 8k to 10k. Alternate days. Focus is building muscles and looking good.

I think don't need to buy shoes in 2026. But say only. 😂

me worse, more than 8 pairs.
this 2025, i think i have bought 5 pairs and 小鲶 will be my 6th. And I have another 8 pairs in my shoe cabinet. And i have another 5 pairs at my retirement house 😂
Lucky you guys don't follow me on Strava. Pre covid shoes still in rotation, but still buying new shoes each half year.
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,224
Reaction score
3,692
so far no open mouth.
i rotate them, never wear any pair consecutively
Where u keep your shoes sia?
I now got 11 pairs of shoes including jogging/sports ones (not counting slippers) until cabinet no space. My wife also doesn't have so many pairs. I already threw away and donated a few good condition ones, and using those double-shoe holders. Last evening bought one more pair of sketchers when I saw sale at Nex.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top