You can't bear to throw them away right?
I threw quite a few here and there and also sold on carousel if mileage is 200-300km

You can't bear to throw them away right?
Have smell, but not much. All shoes will be sun dried before going into the cupboard. The soaking wet ones will be washed and sun dried.confirm you win
just curious... not stink meh?
all my current rotation put on open rack cos will be soaking wet every single run. then will identify and wash when family members complain of foul smell
Used to donate the old ones to the stadium. But they have stopped the programme after the scandal that the donated shoes ended up in some shops in Indonesia.You can't bear to throw them away right?
I threw quite a few here and there and also sold on carousel if mileage is 200-300km
@xllms how is eleos compared to xiao nian? Very tempted to try xiao nian though I alr have so many shoes LOLdon't know what kind of shoes you will like and your feet pronation tendencies. Can consider the following:
特步xtep 2000km
李宁lining 赤兔8pro
361 eleos
乔丹qiaodan 强风3TR
Another review on the 小鯰. If whatever he says is true, it is definitely a keeper and completes my full range of China brands running shoes rotation.
@ 17:25
“…the Megablast is one of the best examples big brands overcharging for technology which aren’t that expensive to produce, aliphatic TPU. Lot of information out there right now, but this is on the scale of half price of PEBA to produce.”
@xllms how is eleos compared to xiao nian? Very tempted to try xiao nian though I alr have so many shoes LOL
wish i can help you but i have not tried the eleos but reviews on eleos have been quite positive and xiaonian is still on its way lol@xllms how is eleos compared to xiao nian? Very tempted to try xiao nian though I alr have so many shoes LOL
Size 42, 44, 45 back in stock if you are interested. Faster go check.
![]()
Gonna see a lot of white shoes on the road already hahaha.

With more and more western content creators getting their hands on the shoe and making review videos for it thus introducing the shoes to a wider global audience, can expect demand to be far greater than supply soon. Just check Dynafish taobao shop link and now i am getting an error saying cant be shipped to my region(aka shipping address). Not sure if its isolated issue on my account or Taobao/Seller set this limitation to curb sales to countries outside of China.
I got another forwarder which i used previously. There is another 3rd party seller for the XiaoNian which still can ship directly to Singapore. For now i just wait and see becuz i aiming for the red/white colorway.Do you have Cainiao app?
This is a forwarding service by Alibaba. They will give you a China address and auto link to your Taobao account.
The shipping cost to SG is the same as Taobao.
Need to change your shipping address to the given China address during checkout.
good thing that it looks generic .. can tell wife they cost 100RMBStarting next week, I expect to see more people wearing XN white shoes.![]()
If going by on-line reviews of xiao nian, it's won't be anything like the eleos. The eleos I have is more of a conventional max cushion shoes like NB 1080 or foam x more. I used it for recovery runs at short distance. Upper is too plush and warm for long distance.@xllms how is eleos compared to xiao nian? Very tempted to try xiao nian though I alr have so many shoes LOL
If going by on-line reviews of xiao nian, it's won't be anything like the eleos. The eleos I have is more of a conventional max cushion shoes like NB 1080 or foam x more. I used it for recovery runs at short distance. Upper is too plush and warm for long distance.
Xiao nian (from reviews) is more of a super trainer. You do your marathon pace and long distances in them instead of your racing shoes. Upper should be also like the plated racing shoes, breathable.
Yes, I also use eleos more as recovery shoes. Looks like XN is more of a do-it all, which I have enough shoes haha. Now, still have bmai 3, endorphin pro 3, vf3 that I use for more everyday speed workwish i can help you but i have not tried the eleos but reviews on eleos have been quite positive and xiaonian is still on its way lol
i remember someone in here has a pair of eleos, perhaps he can share his thoughts.
better to rest a bitF man, think i sligjhtly injured (pulled) my left hand thumb tendon when training one arm deadhang. Think need to rest for 1-2 weeks for left hand.
PB-ed the overhead log push @ fitness corner for right hand. 26 reps. Left hand dont know why no power today....lower than usual.