Well i do hope it’s shin splints rather than AT. But will monitor this week first. First week of no running in a long while.If you keep on overloading it take a long time to heal. My experience, with what I think I got right was my 2nd shin splint, between 3 ton 4 weeks, right in time to squeeze some high intensity run before SCSM which I had avoided while on rehab.
Have 100% of your run on the stadium rubber track to lower impact. You have to reduce mileage. My long run was 10km, daily run was 4 to 7km on stadiums track. Tempo run only on the shorter 5km, use pain level of 2 or 3 out of 10 to gauge intensity of tempo. Zero high intensity run during rehab. Always felt undertrain during rehab, but bo bian cannot succumb to temptation to shag out.
For your visit to the sinseh, that's a typical answer from a shin splints patient., the pain is around that area, can't pin point the exact location.Sometimes you might think it had slightly moved from the location yesterday, but it is still around the vicinity, LOL.
In the future have to do progressive overloading and avoid volume spike, which is the common cause of running injuries.
Now instead of going for Danang HM, I think got to downgrade to 2XU Liao hahahaha
