SolsticeXI
Junior Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2012
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 0
Well just got my 1st ICT letter,
and it says like this,
"Kindly be Informed you have been posted to 686 GDS/ BN HQ / OPS SUPPORT SECT as PS ASST..."
I'm not very well verse with their Short form abbreviations so, can someone spell it out for me?
I know 686 GDS is my 1st guards, BN HQ = Battalion HQ? but what is Ops support sect and PS ASST?
Can explain abit?
and it says like this,
"Kindly be Informed you have been posted to 686 GDS/ BN HQ / OPS SUPPORT SECT as PS ASST..."
I'm not very well verse with their Short form abbreviations so, can someone spell it out for me?
I know 686 GDS is my 1st guards, BN HQ = Battalion HQ? but what is Ops support sect and PS ASST?
Can explain abit?


