Just wondering why my thread got deleted

2

2bladeftw

Guest
Hey mods/admins

Just wondering (and not complaining!)...

Why did my thread with title "Actually Encik ZedMaster is right" (something like that...)

why did it get deleted?

Also, I didn't receive any warning or infraction for it?

Thanks in advance for enlightening! :)

EDIT: sorry, didn't know it's merged with my big "conspiracy theory" thread. thanks though! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2

2bladeftw

Guest
I am curious as to why I noticed the thread suddenly got deleted or hidden without warning

Like suddenly disappear when I searched and clicked for threads started by me :eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top