Keeping meds cool

mercuryscio

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
688
Reaction score
6
Hi all, going for a road trip this weekend and need to bring along some meds which I need to keep chilled, appreciate any suggestion on where to buy a small icebox which I can stash away inside my backpack.

Thanks in advance.
 

peejay05

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Hi all, going for a road trip this weekend and need to bring along some meds which I need to keep chilled, appreciate any suggestion on where to buy a small icebox which I can stash away inside my backpack.

Thanks in advance.

hi, just sharing what my dad does when we go out for trips. he will put some ice and his nasal spray in those metal thermal flask, and usually it can last for about 6hrs. it's pretty convenient cos its just a bottle, easy to carry around.
 

mercuryscio

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
688
Reaction score
6
yup thanks, bought a cold insulated bottle yesterday from jcube which manage to keep the ice from melting for 3hrs plus.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top