Kena biten by dog how ah?

XuishX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
12,856
Reaction score
6,895
Go A&E.

While Singapore has no rabies, all bites need to be properly cleansed even by human because teeth contains tonnes of bacteria. How I know, I was bitten by Corgi 2 years ago and I went A&E. The doctors say good call on my end and explained to me.
 

tessss

Master Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
1,037
Bitten by dog no joke. Better go clinic inject some vaccine?
If no blood, doctor will advice
 

The_Davis

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2001
Messages
152,395
Reaction score
14,987
Go A&E.

While Singapore has no rabies, all bites need to be properly cleansed even by human because teeth contains tonnes of bacteria. How I know, I was bitten by Corgi 2 years ago and I went A&E. The doctors say good call on my end and explained to me.
Eh I also kana dog bite and no wound.
That was about 2 years back… will I mutate suuddenly ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top