Kena Infraction Points From 'Guessing'

lengzhaikorkor

Master Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Messages
3,081
Reaction score
24
I just kena 2 infraction points from guessing at 2 different threads earlier. So now playing 'guessing' is also banned in edmw :eek:
 

20kjinsatki

Master Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Messages
4,052
Reaction score
1,380
The point is.. There is no need to guess anymore. Can just assume that it's always like that
 

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
6,893
Reaction score
668
Walao wei. say a lot of times liao. Always use the word tiagong…. :)
 

BwaySaiDonk

Banned
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
12,265
Reaction score
584
all those "guessing" for whichever race is the perpetrator,
are done with hidden motives to weaken our racial harmony to kind of paint negative stereotypes amongst us signaporeans...

most of them are foreign IB who are trying to divide and conquer
why fall into their trap?
 

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
8,023
Reaction score
719
I just kena 2 infraction points from guessing at 2 different threads earlier. So now playing 'guessing' is also banned in edmw :eek:
I go try bro

3 months never get infractions already. My inbox so lonely

Sent from Samsung SM-F900F using GAGT
 

Konnichiwa

Banned
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
40,249
Reaction score
2,486
U not alone for NTUC points siol...


I heard
I heard
I heard .... admin ... Diu Lei
 

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
8,023
Reaction score
719
FpKYIIPl.jpg


Sent from Samsung SM-F900F using GAGT
 

howdeepisyourlove127

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
35,403
Reaction score
4,977
lengzhaikorkor
Banned

Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,509

who ask u ji ji wai wai here kena point must tiam tiam this is EDMW :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top