Key scratch my Note 3's home button

KwayChup

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
77
My keys scratch till my home button metal part..can change at service ctr? and the cost?
 

benico

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2009
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
Can, but probably will cost you quite a bit... get those stick ons to cover the scratch?
 

KwayChup

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
77
The sticker doesn't fit one... It would just slide here and there. Btw I guess I would just live with it since Sammy quoted 80++ for just the replacement.
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,165
Reaction score
2,876
The sticker doesn't fit one... It would just slide here and there. Btw I guess I would just live with it since Sammy quoted 80++ for just the replacement.
told you sammy will sure chop hard hard... :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top