Hi All
I just got back from Laos and have around $2,000,000 kip left over. I thought I'd be able to change it at the money changers but they say cannot for Kip.
$2,000,000 kip is approximately $325 SGD I think but prepared to accept offers.
This will be much better value than changing or withdrawing money within Laos itself!
My contact is andrewf222 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Not sure if those brackets were necessary. So let me know if you're interested. And for convenience I work near Somerset on Orchard Road.
Thanks
Andrew
I just got back from Laos and have around $2,000,000 kip left over. I thought I'd be able to change it at the money changers but they say cannot for Kip.
$2,000,000 kip is approximately $325 SGD I think but prepared to accept offers.
This will be much better value than changing or withdrawing money within Laos itself!
My contact is andrewf222 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Not sure if those brackets were necessary. So let me know if you're interested. And for convenience I work near Somerset on Orchard Road.
Thanks
Andrew
