I need to buy a laptop urgently as exisiting one breakdown. This is for one of my family member who has to complete some project assignments.
If I order online some are build on your own, lead time is nearly two months.
If order online, it may take a week to reach.
So where to buy ? This is for student usage and if any discount is available it will help.
Looking at Intel i5 or AMD Ryzon , with 8GB or More ram, 25GB or more SSD.
Not for gaming.
Request your inputs..
If I order online some are build on your own, lead time is nearly two months.
If order online, it may take a week to reach.
So where to buy ? This is for student usage and if any discount is available it will help.
Looking at Intel i5 or AMD Ryzon , with 8GB or More ram, 25GB or more SSD.
Not for gaming.
Request your inputs..
