Laptop decision

madhardy4

Reaction score
nice...i think its a great deal at 1.4k...think it says ship within 5 weeks? so prob 1st week Nov at the earliest?
LOL i just saw the order tracking page updated: Expected to ship Feb 28, 2022, Arrive Mar 4, 2022

GG I kinda need the laptop for work from Nov onwards...

natas

Reaction score
LOL i just saw the order tracking page updated: Expected to ship Feb 28, 2022, Arrive Mar 4, 2022

Wanted to buy the same model but decided to look look 1st because I read that Lenovo delivery is worse than my wife mood. :D

madhardy4

Reaction score
Wanted to buy the same model but decided to look look 1st because I read that Lenovo delivery is worse than my wife mood. :D
NATAS travel fair will happen before I get my laptop, will msg the customer service to ask for order cancellation then purchase the more expensive 5800U available stock from ATRIX Shopee store

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That's made worse because of the issues in China with the chip shortage and all. :(

It's quite amazing how Apple still manages to keep up with supply. In fact, it makes Lenovo's excuses for delays look terribly unbelievable.

huytoan132

Reaction score

lol how that's possible? I also ordered 5800U SKU just few days ago, no ETA on shipping yet.

natas

Reaction score
NATAS travel fair will happen before I get my laptop, will msg the customer service to ask for order cancellation then purchase the more expensive 5800U available stock from ATRIX Shopee store
$1999?? A bit ex but same day delivery... why Lenovo cannot provide this service? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they allow cancellation?

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alot more expensive right? 1999...

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

buy now receive 5 months later....dosent make sense..by then maybe got other models...

madhardy4

Reaction score
they allow cancellation?
They have sent me the cancellation confirmation email 3 hours after i requested it through their online chat. $1999 quite ex but have not pulled the trigger yet, after Shopee $100 computer voucher plus ATRIX voucher is $1838...

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have sent me the cancellation confirmation email 3 hours after i requested it through their online chat. $1999 quite ex but have not pulled the trigger yet, after Shopee $100 computer voucher plus ATRIX voucher is $1838...
i think i will cancel too....prob get the yoga slim 7....same price...same specs...just abit heavier cos not carbon

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have u cancel? If not, how is the mood of lenovo? :D
i checked with them, they said they will help me expedite...worst case would be 2 months....
i will follow up next week to see how...

natas

Reaction score
i checked with them, they said they will help me expedite...worst case would be 2 months....
i will follow up next week to see how...

Ok... hope will deliver to u within a month or 2 :D I will wait or go for HP aero.

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hp aero specs not bad, just that it only has one type c port.

Can consider Zenbook also... Think got one AMD model with OLED that is quite affordable. Very long batt life too. Otherwise lg gram 14 or the yoga slim 7 carbon 5800u version which is about 2k in physical store

natas

Reaction score
Hp aero specs not bad, just that it only has one type c port.

Can consider Zenbook also... Think got one AMD model with OLED that is quite affordable. Very long batt life too. Otherwise lg gram 14 or the yoga slim 7 carbon 5800u version which is about 2k in physical store

Ya waiting for zenbook 5000s to reach SG.

HP aero gd??

Still reading and watching reviews. I was looking at aero and zenbook but zenbook still not in SG. Yoga is my choice due to pricing and 5800 but after reading lenovo erratic delivery date, put on hold. My current laptop celebrating 6 yrs birthday this coming Jan 2022. :D Hopefully can last me till my new laptop comes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.