Hi,
I found 2 choices of laptop in $1.4k-1.5k price range.
GP60 2PE Leopard Pro
15.6" FHD, Anti-Glare (1920*1080) eDP Wide View Angle
GT840M 2GB GDDR3
Sharkbay i7-4700MQ+HM86
DDR III 8GB (2 slots)
1TB (SATA) 7200rpm
DVDRW super Multi
Intel 3160 Wilkins Peak 1 (1x1 802.11 ac)+BT4.0
Win8.1 Multi Language
6 cell
MSI 2 years Warranty
Free: Gaming bag
Price: SGD 1,499
AFTERSHOCK M-15
15.6 INCH FHD Matte Display
NVIDIA GEFORCE 850M GTX 2GB GDDR3
Intel® Haswell Core™ i7-4710MQ
8GB DDR3L 1600MHZ (8x1)
750GB Western Digital Solid State Hyrbid Drive (16GB SSD NAND Cache, 5400rpm)
8 x DVD ± R/RW/4X +DL Super Multi Drive &Software
INTEL AC 3160 WIFI+BT
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
(Never state cell)
Aftershock 2 year parts, 3 year service (Carry In)
Price: $1,436
AfterShock M-15 seems a tad cheaper than the GP60 2PE Leopard Pro.
Which would you guys recommend I get?
I'm open to other suggestions too.
I found 2 choices of laptop in $1.4k-1.5k price range.
GP60 2PE Leopard Pro
15.6" FHD, Anti-Glare (1920*1080) eDP Wide View Angle
GT840M 2GB GDDR3
Sharkbay i7-4700MQ+HM86
DDR III 8GB (2 slots)
1TB (SATA) 7200rpm
DVDRW super Multi
Intel 3160 Wilkins Peak 1 (1x1 802.11 ac)+BT4.0
Win8.1 Multi Language
6 cell
MSI 2 years Warranty
Free: Gaming bag
Price: SGD 1,499
AFTERSHOCK M-15
15.6 INCH FHD Matte Display
NVIDIA GEFORCE 850M GTX 2GB GDDR3
Intel® Haswell Core™ i7-4710MQ
8GB DDR3L 1600MHZ (8x1)
750GB Western Digital Solid State Hyrbid Drive (16GB SSD NAND Cache, 5400rpm)
8 x DVD ± R/RW/4X +DL Super Multi Drive &Software
INTEL AC 3160 WIFI+BT
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
(Never state cell)
Aftershock 2 year parts, 3 year service (Carry In)
Price: $1,436
AfterShock M-15 seems a tad cheaper than the GP60 2PE Leopard Pro.
Which would you guys recommend I get?
I'm open to other suggestions too.