Hello pros and super pros of HWZ, this is my first every post in hwz forum, I do hope that I am posting it in the right section.
I have tons of question to ask and the above is only tip of the ice berg, so i think it's best that I state those questions down into different sections so that HWZ kor kors can address it more easily, as follows:
1) The laptop FAN for my HP Pavilion dv6 notebook PC went foul on me. Every time I turn on my laptop an error message regarding error running with FAN will pop up and if i dont agree with continue running, it will shut down.
2) Recently(months) I realize that my laptop has used up so much space but honestly i have no idea where those memories comes from and how can i change it to improve the speed of my laptop (perhaps a reformat?)
3) I feel that there's a need to upgrade my laptop with a SSD Flashdrive so as to improve the speed and smoothen my keyboard adventures with my 2 year old latop~
Which company in SIM LIM SQUARE should I approach with the require of repairing the internal FAN and also purchasing of SSD flashdrive plus installation?
4) This is the final question, how do I maintain a laptop/PC running smooth and fast? I think this might be a common question that many newbies like me have in mind daily. Having a new laptop/desktop and after 2-3 years of usage, it just went slow and well takes more than 1min to load my freaking Google Chrome T.T
, how do one maintain the sustainability of a system?
Thank you every HWZ pros and kor kor for spending reading this long segment and hopeful I can get a positive feedback soon
thank you very much!
I have tons of question to ask and the above is only tip of the ice berg, so i think it's best that I state those questions down into different sections so that HWZ kor kors can address it more easily, as follows:
1) The laptop FAN for my HP Pavilion dv6 notebook PC went foul on me. Every time I turn on my laptop an error message regarding error running with FAN will pop up and if i dont agree with continue running, it will shut down.
2) Recently(months) I realize that my laptop has used up so much space but honestly i have no idea where those memories comes from and how can i change it to improve the speed of my laptop (perhaps a reformat?)
3) I feel that there's a need to upgrade my laptop with a SSD Flashdrive so as to improve the speed and smoothen my keyboard adventures with my 2 year old latop~
4) This is the final question, how do I maintain a laptop/PC running smooth and fast? I think this might be a common question that many newbies like me have in mind daily. Having a new laptop/desktop and after 2-3 years of usage, it just went slow and well takes more than 1min to load my freaking Google Chrome T.T
, how do one maintain the sustainability of a system? Thank you every HWZ pros and kor kor for spending reading this long segment and hopeful I can get a positive feedback soon
