LongBigBronzeElephantFish
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,252
- Reaction score
- 0
Damn suay. Last week, my AOC USB Monitor LCD panel crack. This week my HP Laptop LCD panel crack. While taking out the LCD panel from my laptop, accidentally tore the display cable. Looking for the following parts:
AOC E1649FWU USB Monitor LCD Panel (15.6", 1366x768, Glossy)
AU Optronics B156XW02
HP Pavilion dv6-6b01tx LCD Panel (15.6", 1920x1080, Matte)
AU Optronics B156HW01
HP Display CABLE KIT - ALU FHD
HP Spare Part Number 665305-001
Wondering if anyone here knows where I can get them locally? (Without resorting to the exorbitant prices of buying from HP) Was thinking of scouting Sim Lim Square shops and see. Else I'll just order online from amazon or something...
AOC E1649FWU USB Monitor LCD Panel (15.6", 1366x768, Glossy)
AU Optronics B156XW02
HP Pavilion dv6-6b01tx LCD Panel (15.6", 1920x1080, Matte)
AU Optronics B156HW01
HP Display CABLE KIT - ALU FHD
HP Spare Part Number 665305-001
Wondering if anyone here knows where I can get them locally? (Without resorting to the exorbitant prices of buying from HP) Was thinking of scouting Sim Lim Square shops and see. Else I'll just order online from amazon or something...
