Laptop with sony vegas??

Warocks

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
6,219
Reaction score
1,277
I'm looking for a laptop that can render video using sony vegas with no lagness please help I looked on 2 of them aftershock halo and asus ux301 please help me to make my decision. I also heard that video rendering may cause a lot of heat to the GPU and may spoil the GPU is this true?
 
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
465
Reaction score
8
Honestly, I believe both laptops are not adequate enough to render videos with "no lag" .. Although lag is determined by many factors.

Video rendering should also be done on a Desktop instead for better performance.

Well, Aftershock Halo comes with a Iris Pro GPU.. I have not much knowledge on this latest Intel GPU but I wouldn't say it is tip-top..

Ux301 is a no-no.. Ultrabook for video rendering ?! And the GPU is either Intel 4000 or 5100.. 4000 is definitely not enough for intense video rendering.
 

Livewings

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
2,974
Reaction score
918
I'm looking for a laptop that can render video using sony vegas with no lagness please help I looked on 2 of them aftershock halo and asus ux301 please help me to make my decision. I also heard that video rendering may cause a lot of heat to the GPU and may spoil the GPU is this true?

Iris Pro is enough for video rendering.
Iris Pro = Mid-Level GPU except using quarter of power of equivalent GPU

UX301 has Intel Iris, not powerful enough without the 128MB eDRAM.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top