GoodBetterBest
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2019
- Messages
- 6,238
- Reaction score
- 2,120
I'm using extended display for my laptop. On the external display, I'm playing some video while my laptop display is some editor.
When I want to pause, FF/Rev the video, I'm currently ALT-TAB to switch to the video and press space bar. But this can be erroneous and I press space bar for other apps.
My laptop does not have multimedia keys. I wonder if I can program some Fn keys to serve this purpose.
Thanks very much !
When I want to pause, FF/Rev the video, I'm currently ALT-TAB to switch to the video and press space bar. But this can be erroneous and I press space bar for other apps.
My laptop does not have multimedia keys. I wonder if I can program some Fn keys to serve this purpose.
Thanks very much !
