Sorry for making a new thread again, but it'll be more
detailed.
I tried finding reviews for the laptops offered at the poly
fair, but basically theres absolutely nothing at all.
I've come down to these few laptops, I just want to get the best buy out of these options with a budget of $1400.
Lenovo Y410p
-4th Gen Intel Core i7-4700MQ
[2.4GHZ with turbo boost up to 3.4GHZ, 6m Cache]
-8GB RAM, 1TB+8GB SSHD
-NVIDIA GEFORE GT755M GDDR5 2GB
-14 HD Display
-Backlit keyboard
Lenovo U430P
4th Gen Intel i7-4500U procesor
[1.8GHZ with turbo boost up to 3.00GHZ, 4m cache]
-8GN TAM, 500Gb + 8G SSH
NVIDIA GEFORCE GT730M DDR3 2GB
14HD DISPLAY
(Challenger laptops now)
Aspire V5-573G-74508G1Ta
4th Gen Intel Core i7-4500U processer
(1*GHZ with turbo-boost up to 3.00GHZ, 4MB L3 cache]
15.6 HD Acer Cinecrystal LED backlist TFT LCD
Nvidia GeForce GT750M, 4GB DDR3 VRAM
8GB RAM 1TB HDD
detailed.
I tried finding reviews for the laptops offered at the poly
fair, but basically theres absolutely nothing at all.
I've come down to these few laptops, I just want to get the best buy out of these options with a budget of $1400.
Lenovo Y410p
-4th Gen Intel Core i7-4700MQ
[2.4GHZ with turbo boost up to 3.4GHZ, 6m Cache]
-8GB RAM, 1TB+8GB SSHD
-NVIDIA GEFORE GT755M GDDR5 2GB
-14 HD Display
-Backlit keyboard
Lenovo U430P
4th Gen Intel i7-4500U procesor
[1.8GHZ with turbo boost up to 3.00GHZ, 4m cache]
-8GN TAM, 500Gb + 8G SSH
NVIDIA GEFORCE GT730M DDR3 2GB
14HD DISPLAY
(Challenger laptops now)
Aspire V5-573G-74508G1Ta
4th Gen Intel Core i7-4500U processer
(1*GHZ with turbo-boost up to 3.00GHZ, 4MB L3 cache]
15.6 HD Acer Cinecrystal LED backlist TFT LCD
Nvidia GeForce GT750M, 4GB DDR3 VRAM
8GB RAM 1TB HDD
