Last ICT and RT question

Jevon007

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

Wanna ask a quick question…
I am going for my last ICT in October. Coincidentally, the ICT ends a few days before my birthday.

I understand that you will get your certificate of service at the end of the last ICT.

My question is that, say if you still have not clear your IPPT (or RT) by then, would saf still come and
bother you.

I am guessing no since you already received you certificate of service.

Does anyone know?

Thanks
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
U only officially MR on 1st April 2014 which is the end of the financial workyear for SAF. So yes, u have to attend IPPT and RT.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top