Late night supper

N4E.SI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
24,505
Reaction score
31,101
Actually during the weekend. Suddenly hungry at night, so steam some dimsum I bought from the supermarket.

Siew mai har kow I steam

The chives dumpling I pan fried so got some smoky smell

yqkcaIR.jpeg



Chilli sauce I took from Hokkien mee stall, very nice, got dried shrimps etc
gqtloH1.jpeg
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,385
Reaction score
25,316
as we are in our 40s, please try to cut down on ultra processed food so that you can live longer to enjoy your wealth
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top