Lazland exchange x1
https://s.lazada.sg/s.TEaar
https://s.lazada.sg/s.TEaar

Clicked, pls check.Lazland altr acc exchange x1
https://s.lazada.sg/s.TvAxH?c=y
so fast no more?Check in and win lazcash ran out?
I redeemed it yesterday.Ya lor. Waste my time. Usually they won't restock one.so fast no more?I redeemed it yesterday.
everytime enough to redeem. will hit this stuntso fast no more?I redeemed it yesterday.
so far haven't seen Check-in & win restock Lazcash...feel cheated when prize runs out after completing itYa lor. Waste my time. Usually they won't restock one.
before that we won't know if prize is still available until we accumulate enough. Really tikam tikam, game in gameeverytime enough to redeem. will hit this stunt
before that we won't know if prize is still available until we accumulate enough. Really tikam tikam, game in game![]()
Played on 3 accounts without buying anything and hit ~$7 before midnight yesterday. Right after midnight check-in, I was basically able to claim the $5 reward.Did you guys only hit the requirement today?Think last 2rounds at $7 is redeemable for $5lazcash coz I buy alot things then(not thru the games though).
Current target increases to $7.50 stock not available immediately hit target.Also I did not buy much this time round.
My one account hit 1-2days ago and able to redeem.The other 2 accounts hit midnight ytd after 0040AM or so unable to redeem.Maybe you took the balance just about midnight.Played on 3 accounts without buying anything and hit ~$7 before midnight yesterday. Right after midnight check-in, I was basically able to claim the $5 reward.Did you guys only hit the requirement today?