Lazada game

Skoda29

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
33,476
Reaction score
12,335
Think last 2rounds at $7 is redeemable for $5lazcash coz I buy alot things then(not thru the games though).
Current target increases to $7.50 stock not available immediately hit target.Also I did not buy much this time round.
 

torroptan

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
2,683
before that we won't know if prize is still available until we accumulate enough. Really tikam tikam, game in game 🤣
Think last 2rounds at $7 is redeemable for $5lazcash coz I buy alot things then(not thru the games though).
Current target increases to $7.50 stock not available immediately hit target.Also I did not buy much this time round.
Played on 3 accounts without buying anything and hit ~$7 before midnight yesterday. Right after midnight check-in, I was basically able to claim the $5 reward.Did you guys only hit the requirement today?
 

luckybigcat

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2023
Messages
2,250
Reaction score
2,820
I think need to buy stuff to get more chances, if not is really random if you get the lazcash prize or not.
I buy groceries from redmart, so I just try to time my purchases with the games.

Can add to order for redmart. So can get multiple game boost. Once I hit the minimum for the free delivery, slowly add items to get more game boost
 

Skoda29

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
33,476
Reaction score
12,335
Played on 3 accounts without buying anything and hit ~$7 before midnight yesterday. Right after midnight check-in, I was basically able to claim the $5 reward.Did you guys only hit the requirement today?
My one account hit 1-2days ago and able to redeem.The other 2 accounts hit midnight ytd after 0040AM or so unable to redeem.Maybe you took the balance just about midnight.
 
Last edited:

starlust

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
24,755
Reaction score
4,152
i dont buy anything much, but was able to claim the past 2 $5 lazcash vouchers. the recent one, i did it immediately after midnight, hit the $7 and claim..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top