lcd screen tiny scratch

wc1989

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
So my monitor screen have a thin small scratch, just wondering if there is any method to "remove" the scratch or I have to live with it :s22:
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
395.jpg
 
Last edited:

Kennedy

Master Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
15
trying any removal methods will probably make it worse. have to live with it. I have a very slight dead pixel on my monitor, it's so slight that I have to look for it to confirm that it's still there. but it's there and it annoys and bothers me. :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top