Leaked rx480 review

xuan87

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
2
If true then it's a little disappointing. I might have to start looking out for the 1060 as I'm looking for something along the lines of 980 performance.

Old vs New:
970 = RX480
980 = ??
980Ti/Titan X = 1070

About right?
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
Considering that the card will be officially released tomorrow, there is no need to speculate further. Just go to bed early and wait for review tomorrow. :s13:

I feel the results on this looks quite dubious. Even the result on R9 380x looks too close to an overclocked GTX 970.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top