Orionz
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2004
- Messages
- 59,526
- Reaction score
- 22,661
Anyone knows any good places for me to learn German? I am looking into studying in Germany (in courses fully conducted in English), however, i need to acquire basic knowledge of the German language in order to be eligible.
I know a very good school - Goethe-Institute. However, their classes are very expensive and their schedules don't really fit me. So i'm looking for another school that would provide good and standard education in the German language since i'm going to use it for academic purposes.
Perhaps allowing me to skip Goethe's level A1.1 or level A1.2 so i can save some money and time?
Thanks!
I know a very good school - Goethe-Institute. However, their classes are very expensive and their schedules don't really fit me. So i'm looking for another school that would provide good and standard education in the German language since i'm going to use it for academic purposes.
Perhaps allowing me to skip Goethe's level A1.1 or level A1.2 so i can save some money and time?
Thanks!

