Legging pants question..

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,946
Reaction score
1,164
I never wear legging pants in my life before. I got a question about it.

If I wear this kind of legging pants from Uniqlo, can I tuck in my shirt or it's not meant to wear as a pants?

UNIQLO WOMEN LEGGINGS PANTS

It's because I read somewhere that leggings are not meant to wear as pants. They said it can only be wear as an accessory. But it's called legging pants. It has the word "pants" inside.

So I'm confused. :s11:
 

chickenbackside

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
0
Uniqlo legging pants are pants. You can wear them like pants and tuck in your shirt if you wish.

They use the description "legging" to describe the comfort of the fit. Not the function of the garment.

Even the men have "legging jeans". They are just jeans, but are slim fit and extremely comfortable due to the stretchy nature.

The Uniqlo legging pants are my wife's favourite pants to wear for long haul flights due to their comfort.
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
I never wear legging pants in my life before. I got a question about it.

If I wear this kind of legging pants from Uniqlo, can I tuck in my shirt or it's not meant to wear as a pants?

UNIQLO WOMEN LEGGINGS PANTS

It's because I read somewhere that leggings are not meant to wear as pants. They said it can only be wear as an accessory. But it's called legging pants. It has the word "pants" inside.

So I'm confused. :s11:

I think it's alright and my gf also bought the same leggings and have no issue wearing to office. Just that there's no front pockets, zip and the cutting is skinny fit. Anyway, not sure why they called it pants, it definitely looks like jeans.
 

shootingstar8888

Junior Member
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
I never wear legging pants in my life before. I got a question about it.

If I wear this kind of legging pants from Uniqlo, can I tuck in my shirt or it's not meant to wear as a pants?

UNIQLO WOMEN LEGGINGS PANTS

It's because I read somewhere that leggings are not meant to wear as pants. They said it can only be wear as an accessory. But it's called legging pants. It has the word "pants" inside.

So I'm confused. :s11:

yes u can tuck in my dear.
I used to wear it for work.:o:o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top