If under warranty, faster go and let them repair, if already over the warrant and if u able to remove the back cover to take out the ram, use a eraser to wipe the contact point and put back and try.
If under warranty, faster go and let them repair, if already over the warrant and if u able to remove the back cover to take out the ram, use a eraser to wipe the contact point and put back and try.
few days ago my daughter told me the asus desktop no screen shown when switch on, I lift up the ram and put back and the pc ok again. I felt that most of the time when there are no screen then is always the fault of the ram.
few days ago my daughter told me the asus desktop no screen shown when switch on, I lift up the ram and put back and the pc ok again. I felt that most of the time when there are no screen then is always the fault of the ram.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.