Lenovo Y401p

rimeblade

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. I'm planning to get a Lenovo Y410p soon. But I've heard that its battery life isn't very good. What are the opinions of Y410p owners? How long can yours last?
Thanks :D
 

Hailgod

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
3,916
Reaction score
309
Hi guys. I'm planning to get a Lenovo Y410p soon. But I've heard that its battery life isn't very good. What are the opinions of Y410p owners? How long can yours last?
Thanks :D

a version with 72wh battery should last 5-6 hour on light usage. Internet surfing or something similar.
 

joyfish88

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Hi. Is the Y410p at sp poly pc show worth to buy.
@$1335 come w 3yrs warranty n free gifts. Bag, mouse, headphone w mic etc.
Upgrade to 16G ram + $110 cash.
Gt755m graphic card.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top