Hi all
Recently I bought lenovo z410 from challenger at 1k+, it is just one month ago. I did not unpack the laptop on the spot, I thought I can install the system by myself after that. However, when I tried to type in something with my new laptop, I found out that the left hand side of the keyboard is shaking, means the area of the base that holds the 'a,s,d,f' is not stable when typing.
Should I come back to challenger to request for exchange/repair, or I should contact the lenovo warranty service support. Any suggestion?
Recently I bought lenovo z410 from challenger at 1k+, it is just one month ago. I did not unpack the laptop on the spot, I thought I can install the system by myself after that. However, when I tried to type in something with my new laptop, I found out that the left hand side of the keyboard is shaking, means the area of the base that holds the 'a,s,d,f' is not stable when typing.
Should I come back to challenger to request for exchange/repair, or I should contact the lenovo warranty service support. Any suggestion?
