Let's Accessorize Your S7 / S7 Edge

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
Hi. Does anyone know of anyone selling a replacement dual SIM card tray for S7 edge? It's so flimsy that it's inevitably broken - I see lots of complaints about it on the net. Samsung locally want me to take it in and charge me $32 to state the obvious - yes, it's broken - and then charge me an unknown amount for the replacement. They won't tell me how much it will cost unless I go in and "consult" their "technical experts". It's available on the net from the US but will take weeks to arrive and cost about 15 Sing. Any outlets in Singapore selling S7 Edge hardware items? Thanks for any suggestions.

Maybe u can from taobao.. few dollars

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=530852740371
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
I think get the 128GB s7e variant better, no need to worry about changing SIM Card and SD card.

so far my s7e and s7 both using 1 SIM and 1 SD as I need memory space for my songs and videos, cannot afford to have 2 SIM, so will need to get the s7e 128GB instead
 
Last edited:

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
I think get the 128GB s7e variant better, no need to worry about changing SIM Card and SD card.

so far my s7e and s7 both using 1 SIM and 1 SD as I need memory space for my songs and videos, cannot afford to have 2 SIM, so will need to get the s7e 128GB instead

Can't pay additional 10 dollars for another sim per month but can buy a whole new 128 GB S7 Edge.. Right.. I believe you.
 

Boner

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
7,324
Reaction score
0
use tpu sp the best, no liftups even in cases

x6Fy6ig.jpg


j5mpCJB.jpg


uBUwFBn.jpg


xCSgZ6u.jpg


aJrz7yS.jpg

what casing is this?
looks nice
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
Can't pay additional 10 dollars for another sim per month but can buy a whole new 128 GB S7 Edge.. Right.. I believe you.

I think you don't what im saying.
im using 2 lines and I cant afford to use 2 SIM in a single phone with 32GB due to storage issues.
 

Arucard

Master Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
3,823
Reaction score
41
I think get the 128GB s7e variant better, no need to worry about changing SIM Card and SD card.

so far my s7e and s7 both using 1 SIM and 1 SD as I need memory space for my songs and videos, cannot afford to have 2 SIM, so will need to get the s7e 128GB instead

So you have s7 , s7e and 7 note? wow you own 3 phones , why not show us your 7 series collection? if no picture or steal from other place well we know the rest
 

Arucard

Master Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
3,823
Reaction score
41

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
6,504
Reaction score
368
anyone tried the SP for s7 edge from Mobilelite? isit good and how much isit?
https://www.facebook.com/mobilelite/

just got it from him. it's a TPU type film, sticks down on screen very well. you may be sceptical if you've tried stuff such as healing shield, zagg etc, but this one is super smooth. i would say after application it's even smoother than naked screen.

do note though, it is film type protector. the "glitter" effect is still there. scratches quite easily, but these are those super hairline scratches which are discernible only upon close inspection. it is also not full edge to edge. covers the edge screen but not all the way.

pricey as well. you might want to try wiserpowe from taobao. i have a feeling they're the same thing.
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Hi anyone knows where to buy the original black Samsung s7 edge.. case??

Everywhere don't have stock and samsung shop only have the brown back case
 

thisguyse

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Anyone using UAG case with S7 flat? Can share pics? Preferably gold s7 but any colour is welcomed thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
 

Byfrost

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
145
Hi all..

Can anyone recommend me a S7 Edge TPU screen protector? I prefer edge to edge protector and also, if possible purchased from Lazada or qoo10.

Don't really like tempered glass, prefer traditional plastic TPU protector.
 

timothybo

Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Hi guys

Are there any recommendations for a good case for this phone? I have just repaired my cracked screen, I was using a spigen hybrid case previously when I cracked the phone.

Would the spigen armour casing or UAG be a good choice?

Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks
 
Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I've used both uag and spigen, both got its good and bad and most importantly, both offers protection but not a guarantee that phone won't crack when dropped..

Since u have tried spigen, why not uag this time? Uag case is pretty hard and once u installed, it's difficult to remove.

Hi guys

Are there any recommendations for a good case for this phone? I have just repaired my cracked screen, I was using a spigen hybrid case previously when I cracked the phone.

Would the spigen armour casing or UAG be a good choice?

Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks
 

barok

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
1
hi, any other store you can recommend for a purchase of galaxy s7 black?
i tried kasia and the far east plaza stores but no stocks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top