Let's Accessorize Your S7 / S7 Edge

Gauntlet

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2000
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
use tpu sp the best, no liftups even in cases

x6Fy6ig.jpg


j5mpCJB.jpg


uBUwFBn.jpg


aJrz7yS.jpg

Hi.
Does your sp have the following sides effect?
1. Wrinkles in the sp
2. Light seems obstructed (meaning when seeing thru sp on white screen, can see grains of other color) similar to the effect of putting a matte sp.

If not care, care to share where u got them?
 

dawndy89

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Hi any screen protector to recommend? Read almost the entire thread but there's not much sugggestions. Thanks.
 

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
34,791
Reaction score
8,673
actually healing shield on first few day ok no prob

use few month can so call see the clear scartch mark etc

i seen my freind in thailand is the best. just let it be naked.

the feel is so much more better
 

ZaxGax

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
15
Hi, not sure if there were any replies to such question...

Is there any casing like spigen hybrid that works with those full screen TPU screen protector for normal S7?
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
Hi, not sure if there were any replies to such question...

Is there any casing like spigen hybrid that works with those full screen TPU screen protector for normal S7?

nope, my s7 using spigen hybrid case with full screen TPU sp, have bubbles on the sides, but not so visable
 

Ks1991

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
9
I just purchased a tp and uag at casefactorie which is located at bugis... Originally only wanted to buy uag case but ended up buying tp too after the staff offer life time guarantee of input sensitivity as long as the glass wasn't damage in any form, meaning to say unlimited replacement of tp if screen becomes insensitive.
Tp dmg : 28
Uag dmg : 28.90
Total : 56 after discount (without me bargaining)

I feel screen sensitivity are reduced by 10-15%.. Still reasonable I guess.

update: after 1 day of usage, the top left part of the glass just beside the front cam Lift-ed up. There is a "tick,tick" sound when i press it down, resembling of the glass unable to stick to the screen. and there is also a tiny rainbow effect at the middle of the glass. heading down soon to see if can be rectify. I been eyeing this thread for long time so i am aware no TP glass will be a perfect match for this phone, so i didn't plan to buy any tp until the staff ensured me of quality and unlimited exchange made as long as not user defect.
 
Last edited:

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
Anyone here uses a s7 without any screen protector for prolong period of time? How did it fare? I feel like removing mine haha..
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
Anyone here uses a s7 without any screen protector for prolong period of time? How did it fare? I feel like removing mine haha..

nope, im so tempted to try but I think better don't, later scared got scratches.

u go youtube search scratch test for s7/s7e
 

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
nope, im so tempted to try but I think better don't, later scared got scratches.

u go youtube search scratch test for s7/s7e

Ohh. I saw before already but scratch test are very objective type of test. Not like everyday use. I have been using a watch for more than a year my watch only made of mineral glass. Have been knocking into stuff and no scratches yet. Wondering if s7 is similar haha
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I'm using s7 edge without protector on screen. So far it's been several months, it's kinda scratchless now. I have been very protective of it so I guess i minimises the risk of being scratched..

Ohh. I saw before already but scratch test are very objective type of test. Not like everyday use. I have been using a watch for more than a year my watch only made of mineral glass. Have been knocking into stuff and no scratches yet. Wondering if s7 is similar haha
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Anyone here uses a s7 without any screen protector for prolong period of time? How did it fare? I feel like removing mine haha..

One of my friend use S7E without screen protector as he can't find the perfect one lol. So far no scratch at all after about 10 months of daily usage.
 

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
Screen protector now really waste money sia haha.. My friend has a tempered glass protector, his screen ended up also cracked when he dropped face down. Gonna remove mineeeeeee:s12:
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
One of my friend use S7E without screen protector as he can't find the perfect one lol. So far no scratch at all after about 10 months of daily usage.

i think depend on how you use bah
for me I don't like my phone without sp, very gao wei
 

Robert_H

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Replacement for dual SIM card tray for S7 edge

Hi. Does anyone know of anyone selling a replacement dual SIM card tray for S7 edge? It's so flimsy that it's inevitably broken - I see lots of complaints about it on the net. Samsung locally want me to take it in and charge me $32 to state the obvious - yes, it's broken - and then charge me an unknown amount for the replacement. They won't tell me how much it will cost unless I go in and "consult" their "technical experts". It's available on the net from the US but will take weeks to arrive and cost about 15 Sing. Any outlets in Singapore selling S7 Edge hardware items? Thanks for any suggestions.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Wah how did you manage to break it considering it should inside the phone forever. Even changing SIM or microsd won't also break it what.. :D

Hi. Does anyone know of anyone selling a replacement dual SIM card tray for S7 edge? It's so flimsy that it's inevitably broken - I see lots of complaints about it on the net. Samsung locally want me to take it in and charge me $32 to state the obvious - yes, it's broken - and then charge me an unknown amount for the replacement. They won't tell me how much it will cost unless I go in and "consult" their "technical experts". It's available on the net from the US but will take weeks to arrive and cost about 15 Sing. Any outlets in Singapore selling S7 Edge hardware items? Thanks for any suggestions.
 

Robert_H

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I agree that you might expect people to rarely open up the tray but it's the only way to change the SD card and when I travel I need to get in to change the SIM card. It's quite brittle and you have to be careful pushing it in and out. Easy to break - lots of people on the net complaining about the design and fragility.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top