I using this brand for my current s5
I am very satisfied about the quality
how much you bought these?
$48, not inclusive of shipping by VPOST
I using this brand for my current s5
I am very satisfied about the quality
how much you bought these?
wow, this is amazingI using this brand for my current s5
I am very satisfied about the quality
how much you bought these?
Spigen accessories can get from Qoo10. My thin fit case came liao. Just waiting on the phone
Sent from HUAWEI H60-L02 using GAGT
Slightly. I like it.... It feels similar to what laptops advertise as "soft touch"the slim fit u brought, the black colour one? rubbery?
$48, not inclusive of shipping by VPOST
Will spigen come up with its own glass protector? What is your verdict on the sp by spigen? Okay?
![]()
![]()
Ordered mine from Amazon on the way to SG now
i thought spigen got SG site? cheaper also. shouldn't be a fake site anyway. tempting to buy from there although qoo10 also have.
Spigen Singapore Flagship Online Store at Qoo10
You can get all your Spigen products from them via Qoo10.
http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/SpigenSGP
Cheaper from Amazon, but after include shipping cost almost same as SG site.Read from older post, there is no official Spigen store in SG and user feedback of bad experience buying from Qoo10.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/i...website-have-not-received-come-4830851-3.html
Actually for those using the s7 and wants a tempered glass, I think you all can wait for Intelliarmor to release. I have used it in my iPad mini 4, nexus 6p, nvidia shield k1, note 5, iPhone 6s, 6s plus. All are extremely good.
The surface is so smooth, and the oleophobic is awesome.
The only difficult part is to find for an S7E.
Sent an inquiry to the spigen help desk. Got a reply from them dat www.spigen.com.sg is their official sg website. But still, buy at own risk