Let's confirm you are human Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtterJoyful

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
931
Reaction score
2,228
I am using the brave browser on iPhone.

After I surf hardware zone for a while, I will notice issues with the rendering of the website. I will need to click on my “Your watched threads” page to trigger the Lets confirm you are a human page. After I passed the test, then the render issue would be resolved, until I face the same issue shortly after.

I would need to solve at least 10 tests a day if I want to surf edmw, and it’s really a pain.


 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,426
Reaction score
3,248
This looks to be AWS’s Waf captcha.

Seems like your browser extensions / settings have triggered the site’s automated systems to determine if you are human or not.

You may verify this by switching to an alternate browser.

Else it maybe device related such as mobile security suite usage and sometimes VPN.

Do feedback to us once you explored the various options.

Cheers
 

OtterJoyful

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
931
Reaction score
2,228
This looks to be AWS’s Waf captcha.

Seems like your browser extensions / settings have triggered the site’s automated systems to determine if you are human or not.

You may verify this by switching to an alternate browser.

Else it maybe device related such as mobile security suite usage and sometimes VPN.

Do feedback to us once you explored the various options.

Cheers
I am experiencing this on safari as well.

I am not sure what settings you are referring to. Would you be able to share what settings may cause such issues?
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,616
Reaction score
1,549
We have already informed our IT Team of the issue.

Preliminary finding is that this may be due to AWS's WAF detecting your activity as spam, such as when loading a specific page multiple times repeatedly within a short period of time.

As our IT Team look into the issue, we will provide further update when available. Have a good evening. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top