
Haha tell me what I did.
And I'll step down if I agree with you
dupe x3

Itz okie.
I can replace Chiu.
I will do my best toPwnhelp these edmwers.![]()
those two nothing to vs one rah![]()
petpet page him 3 x liao. first time see petpet do this![]()

Sure, They can don't do anything, the person in question don't step down also can, everything can just turn to a close eye and move on.
But don't forget this place needs money to run. If moderation is not done on a basis of fair moderation but on an abuse of power and authority or an unclear direction of moderation, you have lesser people coming in because they get turned off by it they lose ad revenues and durex memberships fees. By then it'll not be a " not happy don't come here" thing anymore. This place will sooner or later ceast to exist.
For me, i'm fine as long as they are doing it fairly and openly so far i have no beef against any mod except the mod here in question and how this whole issue is handled which i hope can be solved amicably.
Because I don't give points like free![]()

petpet page him 3 x liao. first time see petpet do this![]()
Follow me. Move on to other forums. There might be lack of serious moderation and infrastructure. However it serves a channel for you to really Eat Drink Man Woman and really relax. You are not coming here to serve a jail term where you can have prison officer to watch over your back and telling you what to do (when they are doing otherwise).![]()
petpet if u ever starting your own forum, i sure will support. bring sunsetbay along.![]()
I got see both of u chat before means what ah?![]()
He acted by the book. Law by Law. Really go by Terms & Conditions and reinforce all the rules. In that sense, he has done his job very well.
But edmw has an unspoken rule/culture which is to close an eye to many things. But he reinforced the rules, effectively killing the culture/forum here.
Is the culture here talking abt what stuff v nice to jiak? Don't think history is liked that right. If he goes by the book then what's wrong? The only thing wrong is the book n the posts. Either change book or the poster change the writing style