SyraLeo
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2004
- Messages
- 4,517
- Reaction score
- 146
Has anyone applied for a Letter of Administration without engaging a law firm?
I am reading the template and it seems fairly straightforward, but that's just in theory. It seems like there is a lot of travelling and waiting involved, especially if you do not have the right documents so I just want to ask if anyone has had any experience to help make the process smoother.
My case is fairly simple, bank, CPF and HDB. No investments, insurance etc.
I am reading the template and it seems fairly straightforward, but that's just in theory. It seems like there is a lot of travelling and waiting involved, especially if you do not have the right documents so I just want to ask if anyone has had any experience to help make the process smoother.
My case is fairly simple, bank, CPF and HDB. No investments, insurance etc.
