Leveraged unit trusts investments...

Keverus

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
80,629
Reaction score
0
I understand that many premier/priority banking allows for it....

sadly I dont have that kind of money to be premier/priority customer..

just wondering if there are other platforms that will allow for such investment without having to cough out such huge sums?

inb4 unit trusts suck
inb4 go buy ETF/index
 

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
854
I understand that many premier/priority banking allows for it....

sadly I dont have that kind of money to be premier/priority customer..

just wondering if there are other platforms that will allow for such investment without having to cough out such huge sums?

Probably not. Lending against unit trusts is rarer than lending against ETFs (which are basically just stocks, and margin-lending is a well-established thing).
 

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
26,802
Reaction score
24
i cant believe you are still a fan of unit trust!!!??!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top