Lewd threads

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
5,346
Reaction score
111
CBBR762.jpg

X6upm7v.jpg

Why is this user allowed to spam threads with such distasteful titles? Last year a similar case with crimson gave him so many bans and all his threads have since been merged/deleted. Sure most of the pics are readily available on the net, but to quote :vijayadmin:

3) Posting photos of others or ladies.

We get it. You guys enjoy sharing nice photos of others.
Nothing wrong with that – this has been ongoing for a very long time and we don't disallow it.

The exception is when you go overboard with lewd comments, be prepared to get infracted. What happened to the days when people just +1 because they liked a photo or pass decent compliments? Often the comments are really demeaning. If you can’t abide by the said rules above, throwing a fuss about it only makes it worse for you as you’re in the wrong to begin with. Yes, we probably haven’t infracted everyone else for similar offences, but neither are we screening every post in the forum. That means you’re already given a hall pass despite the forum rules. If you’re warned/infracted, just take note and move along.

Apart from commenting, if you’re aim of posting someone’s photo is to ridicule or cause harm to them, then we’ve all rights to remove the post or the discussion, again that’s in accordance to the rules. It’s also common sense, no? Yes, the photo (and related info) may be publicly available, but your intention of starting a particular topic with regards to that content is the key issue. Let’s take an example of a knife – it’s easily accessible to anyone and you typically use it to cut meats or other equivalent food. It’s harmless, until you intend to use it to stab someone. See the difference?

Does that mean you can automatically post any publicly available photo? Not really.

I have reported multiple of his threads, but he doesn't seem to get banned. Not to mention some of the replies in the threads are equally if not even more distasteful. Just to quote 2 of them in 1 thread as I can't be bothered going through all of them to report

but i have a feel her pu$$y is dark coloured one

sana maybe have a chance it's pink

Sorry to inform you but her love hole is dripping with bosses cum

How would you feel if the subject of such remarks is a friend or a loved one?
1 of them is even an obvious clone which is another issue that mods/admins are turning a blind eye to, whereas in the past they would be banned on sight.
And don't even get me started on tan yak chin..

Do the mods/admins not care anymore? Or have the rules changed? Do we need more mods in EDMW?
 

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
5,346
Reaction score
111

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
1
as i mentioned above, both his and crimson's threads have mostly been merged and/or deleted. why is thus guy allowed to carry on what was previously not allowed? moreover, the 2 of them can be considered mild compared to him. his titles are borderline sexual harrassment already.

Nowadays it seem that there is too lax in control the way some users keep creating threads on same subject matter.

There may have others doing the same as like competition and fun way.. an invitation to more.

Not sure which direction this Forum is moving to.
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,302
Reaction score
7,847
This guy's like objectifying women.. and degrading them with his comments..
 
Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,421
Reaction score
6,599
i dont ask for much, i only ask for mods to merge his threads.

1 tan yak chin enough liao. u wan how many tan yak chin in edmw?
 

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
9,023
Reaction score
0
This guy's like objectifying women.. and degrading them with his comments..
I think some amount of unkind words would be said from the time to time in this age old battle of the sexes. Men say women are this, and women say men are that.

However, I think it should not go to the extent of posting explicit pictures of scantily clad women.
 

maelstrom93

Banned
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
5,986
Reaction score
3
obvious clone fynap
oRP3khB.jpg

The girls, I have posted are well known Instagram, social media people who earns their salary through viewership and etc. When I post those picture with bombastic words, people will go to their web-page and follow. Hence, I am helping her to earn extra money indirectly. I am pretty sure that they don't mind because unlike us, they earn their income this way.

When I create such posts, I don't write what I feel or think. I am a civilized salaryman so I don't go about molesting, laping gals. I am pretty sure about those who post KYM threads more frequently than I do, we are all civilized people.

Then, I like to ask what about those who spread fake news here to instill negative political thoughts. Should they be fined? be sued? be jailed?
Posting lewd threads, breaking edmw rule. What about posting fake news, breaking country law?
The mods should spend more time on them. Just my 5 cents
 
Last edited:

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
5,346
Reaction score
111
The girls, I have posted are well known Instagram, social media people who earns their salary through viewership and etc. When I post those picture with bombastic words, people will go to their web-page and follow. Hence, I am helping her to earn extra money indirectly. I am pretty sure that they don't mind because unlike us, they earn their income this way.

When I create such posts, I don't write what I feel or think. I am a civilized salaryman so I don't go about molesting, laping gals. I am pretty sure about those who post KYM threads more frequently than I do, we are all civilized people.

Then, I like to ask what about those who spread fake news here to instill negative political thoughts. Should they be fined? be sued? be jailed?
Posting lewd threads, breaking edmw rule. What about posting fake news, breaking country law?
The mods should spend more time on them. Just my 5 cents

go ahead and report them to the police if u feel this way. how would u feel if u have a sister and she was the subject of such pump/*** threads? i guarantee u u would be under police investigation for sexual harrassment/insulting of modesty if i were to send that screenshot to them :)
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
The girls, I have posted are well known Instagram, social media people who earns their salary through viewership and etc. When I post those picture with bombastic words, people will go to their web-page and follow. Hence, I am helping her to earn extra money indirectly. I am pretty sure that they don't mind because unlike us, they earn their income this way.

When I create such posts, I don't write what I feel or think. I am a civilized salaryman so I don't go about molesting, laping gals. I am pretty sure about those who post KYM threads more frequently than I do, we are all civilized people.

Then, I like to ask what about those who spread fake news here to instill negative political thoughts. Should they be fined? be sued? be jailed?
Posting lewd threads, breaking edmw rule. What about posting fake news, breaking country law?
The mods should spend more time on them. Just my 5 cents

pls use this is a guideline for what you can or cannot do in this forum.
:vijayadmin: said:
We get it. You guys enjoy sharing nice photos of others.
Nothing wrong with that – this has been ongoing for a very long time and we don't disallow it.

The exception is when you go overboard with lewd comments, be prepared to get infracted.

Obvious fake news threads and posts by either end of political spectrum have been infracted in the past, e.g. those by sevenoak and those reposting from STR for example. you can report if you come across them.

c
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top