LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
how to do that?

Press the Square box (Recent Apps/Menu).

Press the Task Manager.

Press the 3 Dots.

Select Settings.

Change to Hourly clear RAM. Default is every 12 hours.

8x6vNWT.jpg
 
Last edited:

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Press the Square box (Recent Apps/Menu).

Press the Task Manager.

Press the 3 Dots.

Select Settings.

Change to Hourly clear RAM. Default is every 12 hours.

8x6vNWT.jpg

After many months of trying out various Ram clearing apps,
it seems none can really does the job well. Thus the
conclusion that these apps are just doing small minimum
task.

The best advice will comes from experiences, and many
thanks for giving us this tip. I am going back to using
the original task manager to do the job as suggested.
Thank you once again team.

Sharing brings the joy and beauty in everyone of us. :):s22::)
 

anirudhks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
0
Had a dead pixel in 2 places just dropped it off at service centre... before they used to do replace immediate . Now looks like 3 to 5 working days.. hope they give it soon..
 
Last edited:

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
The question: "CM12 stable on this?"

I am asking if anyone can help.

What is CM12? Being a newbie, must apologize for not knowing.

Is this your territory? :s13:
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
hi guys, anyone here still using kit kat? What is the latest kit kat software version you guys using for your G Pro 2? Is it 4.4.2 version 10 A, B, C, D or E?
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
hi guys, anyone here still using kit kat? What is the latest kit kat software version you guys using for your G Pro 2? Is it 4.4.2 version 10 A, B, C, D or E?

I cannot imagine one still refuses to go up Lorry! :D

Afterall, the battery life is pretty good or as good as Kitkat after many cycles of recharging!

Why don't move forwards?=:p
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
hi guys, anyone here still using kit kat? What is the latest kit kat software version you guys using for your G Pro 2? Is it 4.4.2 version 10 A, B, C, D or E?
I believe Kit kat is history to most friends here. :D
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
hi guys, anyone here still using kit kat? What is the latest kit kat software version you guys using for your G Pro 2? Is it 4.4.2 version 10 A, B, C, D or E?

Anyway, I think we only got 10B before up Lolli! :s8::D
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
I cannot imagine one still refuses to go up Lorry! :D

Afterall, the battery life is pretty good or as good as Kitkat after many cycles of recharging!

Why don't move forwards?=:p

I had moved forward and dissappointed with lolli after two weeks. So i just collected from service centre to restore back to kit kat.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I had moved forward and dissappointed with lolli after two weeks. So i just collected from service centre to restore back to kit kat.

I see.

Initially, I also don't get use to Lollipop and poor battery life.

But now, I'm enjoying it very much and that the battery life of Lollipop is quite good. Happy! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top