
The notification panel for this phone...... It's killing me. Half the panel is filled with only half of the panel left for notifications?!LG G Pro 2 Unboxing
LG G Pro 2 Quick Review
The Quad Beat 2 earpiece is damn good and it's my daily earpiece!
The notification panel for this phone...... It's killing me. Half the panel is filled with only half of the panel left for notifications?!
Is there any way to remove the Qslide thingy, volume control bar and brightness bar (in other words, de-clutter) the notification pull-down panel?
Thanks for pointing out. Looks good man with all those sliders removed from the Notification panel.Actually, you can do that now with Pro 2. I mean hide the Qslide and so on..
The second video did show that.
LG does listen to customers feedback. That was one of the biggest complaint.
Thanks for pointing out. Looks good man with all those sliders removed from the Notification panel.
The phone looks huge in the video. Wonder how it compares to a Note 3 in the physical dimensions.
This phone and the HTC All New One pique my interest. Haha
I switched from Note 3 to Nexus 5 and I got used to the smaller (but still relatively huge) screen. Actually I think whether is it a 5" screen or 5.9" screen... I still need to use both hands to operate the phone comfortably. The only concern is, like you've pointed out, when it's too big, it can get uncomfortable when placed in the pants pocket.. HahaHaha!
I have lost interest in HTC phone due to the 4MP camera and the same old design since HTC one!
I can't get use to phone with a screen size smaller than 5.7" now (currently carrying a Note 3) too.
The length of the Pro 2 might just be a little bit longer for comfort to be put inside pants pocket but well, will see how when the real set is available for practical testing.![]()
Sony Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One Max and of course LG's own G2.Hmmmmm..... Samsung phones also no FM radio already. Now still got what flagship phones with FM radio?

Now with Pro 2, Z2 wonder which more SOng![]()
that also apply to other brands as well.Just noticed this phone has a LG logo both on the front and back of the phone... Wow isn't that kinda kiasu? The LG logo on the front really spoils the look. Serves no marketing purpose too because.. Why would you wanna market your brand to the user of the phone, ie someone who already bought your phone....?
I think for a potential buyer of this phablet.. He/she should consider the upcoming OPPO Find 7 too which has a 5.5" screen, removable battery, QHD screen and external memory card.
that also apply to other brands as well.
Not the Nexus 5, Redmi and OPPO phones.
For HTC and Samsung, yes the brand can be found on both the front and back.. But at least there's no logo. Just plainly the brand!
I would personally prefer a clean front though....
