LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I change from Note 3 White to Oppo N1 white. Couldn't live with 16GB storage so change to G2 Gold. Couldn't get used to the small screen. Then change to Gpro2 Red. Camera got problem. Yesterday change to Note 3 Pink. This morning, Note 3 pink resetted itself 3 times. Now thinking to change back to Gpro2. *sigh* Damn ma huan sia...

For me, I very used to big screen. See small screen, very kao wei. I have also grown used to the knock-on feature. This morning keep knocking on the Note 3 only to realize that its a Samsung. Zzzzz

Haha! You change phone faster than me and anyone else lol..

Since the day that I up to 5.5" of G Pro last year. I don't look back on any screen smaller than 5.5" or 5.7" of Note 3 in the respect too.

Small screen, reading Facebook news feeds also damn tulan! Everything so small and taxing to the eyes.

The matter of fact, looking and reading at those small screem over long period of time likes in the tiny iPhone screen damage your balls and eyes sight silently ba! :(

A lot of people do not realize that silent killer even the younger generations with solid eyes sight. :(
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Oh ya! Since Pro 2 has such massive screen size, one should change the global font from the default Small to Large.

You will love it. Everything and fonts in all apps will become so big for easy readability and real enjoyment.

That includes Facebook, message, WhatsApp and YouTube fonts too. :(

Don't waste the huge screen by just settle for the default small fonts. Change it to Large now and feel the awesomeness!

Also, for those who are new to this LG phone, remember to activate the Rear LED too for all notifications.

The rear LED simply looks awesome and makes the phone stands out from the crowds eapeicllay when you are in call where the rear LED will flash and blinks in multicolors. :)

Also, all the notification color choice in WhatsApp are applicable to Pro 2 LED color. I set my WhatsApp to Yellow to differentiate from the green LED of SMS and other apps.

OK, folks. It is time for me to go to LG Service center to buy my spare battery.

Cheers! ;)
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Yeah! The battery life will get better overtime. )

So, don't be alarmed if your battery life sucks in the first few hours or the first few days.

Generally, it takes about a week for the battery to settle down and thus increases its perfimance. ;)
 

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
185,542
Reaction score
78,971
Right now I am having a Z ultra with me and I like big screen, like women with big nei nei ha ha. The only downside to me so far is camera features not gd and I was contemplating on Z2, reportedly to have better camera features. Just realized Z2 screen aint as big as Pro2.
Lucky I haven hoot anything yet after following this tread. :D
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Haha! You change phone faster than me and anyone else lol..

Since the day that I up to 5.5" of G Pro last year. I don't look back on any screen smaller than 5.5" or 5.7" of Note 3 in the respect too.

Small screen, reading Facebook news feeds also damn tulan! Everything so small and taxing to the eyes.

The matter of fact, looking and reading at those small screem over long period of time likes in the tiny iPhone screen damage your balls and eyes sight silently ba! :(

A lot of people do not realize that silent killer even the younger generations with solid eyes sight. :(

I was swayed by the big screen of Oppo N1 but I didn't realize that I had quite a lot of video clips and songs. 16GB was never gonna be enuff. The free space was about 9GB. If I put in all my songs, I can't take much pictures with the camera. 9GB wasn't enuff to take all my video clips.

I wanted to change back to my Note 3 but it was sold already. Then I was stuck as Gpro2 wasn't out yet. No choice, bought the G2. Its good but too small. Whatsapp was a chore as I gotta swipe up a lot. Change to small fonts, cannot see sai.

At last Gpro2 came and I upgraded to Gpro2 Red. However 2nd day camera gone weird on me. I thought I will just live with it but really cannot when others asked me to take a picture for them. Jialat!~ Then kanna from friends left right centre saying "BN phone, camera spoil ? WTF!~" Called LG and they say they unable to provide any replacement phone if I send in my Gpro2. Then how ? No phone to use ? Pek chek sia ...

So change to Note 3 Pink. Then now and then, I keep knocking on the Note 3 as I am too used to the knock feature. A bit fed-up. Hate to be stuck in this kinda waste $$$ situation.
 

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
wait, so where's your red gp2 now?



I was swayed by the big screen of Oppo N1 but I didn't realize that I had quite a lot of video clips and songs. 16GB was never gonna be enuff. The free space was about 9GB. If I put in all my songs, I can't take much pictures with the camera. 9GB wasn't enuff to take all my video clips.

I wanted to change back to my Note 3 but it was sold already. Then I was stuck as Gpro2 wasn't out yet. No choice, bought the G2. Its good but too small. Whatsapp was a chore as I gotta swipe up a lot. Change to small fonts, cannot see sai.

At last Gpro2 came and I upgraded to Gpro2 Red. However 2nd day camera gone weird on me. I thought I will just live with it but really cannot when others asked me to take a picture for them. Jialat!~ Then kanna from friends left right centre saying "BN phone, camera spoil ? WTF!~" Called LG and they say they unable to provide any replacement phone if I send in my Gpro2. Then how ? No phone to use ? Pek chek sia ...

So change to Note 3 Pink. Then now and then, I keep knocking on the Note 3 as I am too used to the knock feature. A bit fed-up. Hate to be stuck in this kinda waste $$$ situation.
 

Unknownx

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
16
Battery life gets better after a few days.

True. Surprisingly I haven't charged my phone at all after bought and with 45% I'm already getting 3 hours screen on time :D

Right now I am having a Z ultra with me and I like big screen, like women with big nei nei ha ha. The only downside to me so far is camera features not gd and I was contemplating on Z2, reportedly to have better camera features. Just realized Z2 screen aint as big as Pro2.
Lucky I haven hoot anything yet after following this tread. :D

Z ultra is too long for me, it can't fit inside my pocket...
Camera no flash, no removable battery and battery life is not enough for me lol
But other than that, it's a great phone with attractive price :)

I was swayed by the big screen of Oppo N1 but I didn't realize that I had quite a lot of video clips and songs. 16GB was never gonna be enuff. The free space was about 9GB. If I put in all my songs, I can't take much pictures with the camera. 9GB wasn't enuff to take all my video clips.

I wanted to change back to my Note 3 but it was sold already. Then I was stuck as Gpro2 wasn't out yet. No choice, bought the G2. Its good but too small. Whatsapp was a chore as I gotta swipe up a lot. Change to small fonts, cannot see sai.

At last Gpro2 came and I upgraded to Gpro2 Red. However 2nd day camera gone weird on me. I thought I will just live with it but really cannot when others asked me to take a picture for them. Jialat!~ Then kanna from friends left right centre saying "BN phone, camera spoil ? WTF!~" Called LG and they say they unable to provide any replacement phone if I send in my Gpro2. Then how ? No phone to use ? Pek chek sia ...

So change to Note 3 Pink. Then now and then, I keep knocking on the Note 3 as I am too used to the knock feature. A bit fed-up. Hate to be stuck in this kinda waste $$$ situation.

May be you should get cheap backup phone like xiaomi redmi lol
Really love my GP2, 32GB + 64GB sd card FTW!
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
True. Surprisingly I haven't charged my phone at all after bought and with 45% I'm already getting 3 hours screen on time :D



Z ultra is too long for me, it can't fit inside my pocket...
Camera no flash, no removable battery and battery life is not enough for me lol
But other than that, it's a great phone with attractive price :)



May be you should get cheap backup phone like xiaomi redmi lol
Really love my GP2, 32GB + 64GB sd card FTW!

The SD card read/write speed is pretty fast too on Pro 2. :)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Also, battery charging on Pro 2 is one of the fastest too..
 

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I was swayed by the big screen of Oppo N1 but I didn't realize that I had quite a lot of video clips and songs. 16GB was never gonna be enuff. The free space was about 9GB. If I put in all my songs, I can't take much pictures with the camera. 9GB wasn't enuff to take all my video clips.

I wanted to change back to my Note 3 but it was sold already. Then I was stuck as Gpro2 wasn't out yet. No choice, bought the G2. Its good but too small. Whatsapp was a chore as I gotta swipe up a lot. Change to small fonts, cannot see sai.

At last Gpro2 came and I upgraded to Gpro2 Red. However 2nd day camera gone weird on me. I thought I will just live with it but really cannot when others asked me to take a picture for them. Jialat!~ Then kanna from friends left right centre saying "BN phone, camera spoil ? WTF!~" Called LG and they say they unable to provide any replacement phone if I send in my Gpro2. Then how ? No phone to use ? Pek chek sia ...

So change to Note 3 Pink. Then now and then, I keep knocking on the Note 3 as I am too used to the knock feature. A bit fed-up. Hate to be stuck in this kinda waste $$$ situation.


Can understand that, just a few days before this phone is out, I dropped my old phone, the sound was solid n true enuf, big crack on screen, luckily can still work. Yeah, think u can get cheap phone as standby.

Lol, knocking on your note 3? It probably say, eh boss, you ka salah men liao :s13:
 

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Now, just have to wait for my mini charger and case to arrive from eBay to complete the awesomeness of LG G Pro 2. :)


Wah Bro, u very efficient really! Anywhere else can buy the battery?

Still remember toa payoh central used to have a LG shop, but no more liao, sigh, would surely appreciate if it's still around..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top