kelvinti
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Messages
- 23,270
- Reaction score
- 2,433
I lost my charging cable.. any idea where i can buy one?
LG service center I guess. Call to be sure.

I lost my charging cable.. any idea where i can buy one?
joined the G pro 2 gang , previously G pro 1 and G2 and Z2 user, a special Hi to Kelventi Bro
![]()
I wonder about the screen size of G3 Stylus model?
Is it a 5.9" or 5.7" or 5.5"?
not sure if i soft brick or totally brick my G pro 2.![]()
i itchy hand, tried to flash custom rom, then ended up giving me headache, still able to go to download mode, but always failed to restore. tried official flash tool, hacked flash too and flashtool 2014, non of them works. Then i bring it to LG Service center, they charge me S$315 to repair, according to them, they said is the board faulty and need to replaced.![]()
Any expert here can help?![]()
Thanks to adix82 & greenliker. Got my LG G Pro 2.
New horn here. Pls take care of me.
if you still able to get into download mode you can recover Bro , me a rom develper PM me can help you...
yes i got mine from Adix too hahaha
I already started devlepment for the ROM , like I did for the g pro ,
if anyone intrested to try with G3 apps included ROM
head over to
[ROM] Digital Minds V1 - Live | LG G Pro 2 | XDA Forum
mine is the D838 32GB model .. so if yours is the same then give it a try![]()
Wah! Didn't know that you are a developer of the XDA's level wor ...![]()
You must be given a medal comes this National Day...![]()
Awesome!
HAhaha no la, not that level... just some apps porting and stock ROM mods , not Cynogen mod types![]()
yes i got mine from Adix too hahaha
I already started devlepment for the ROM , like I did for the g pro ,
if anyone intrested to try with G3 apps included ROM
head over to
[ROM] Digital Minds V1 - Live | LG G Pro 2 | XDA Forum
mine is the D838 32GB model .. so if yours is the same then give it a try![]()
Yes. I am on D838, 32Gb. But ram a bit funny. 1.37Gb used and 1.44gb used. Thought should be 3gb.
Like to find out how many on your G Pro 2, can voice launch "OK Google" from any screen?
My mic symbol is always unfilled, so unable to train voice in the "OK Google" Detection settings.
usally 3gb will be around 2.8 just like storage 1000MB is 1GB concept