LG G Pro 2

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
Oh nevermind .. Right after I typed this, I found it.

It is under tethering\mobile in settings
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
What is that...???!! :eek:

I don't dare to tap it..! Please advise asap....! :s8:

y2OuxV0.jpg
 
Last edited:

benedict888

Master Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
2,796
Reaction score
3
Seems like xposed not running well.. and reportedly faster battery drain..?
Giving it a miss ba..
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Just updated five minutes ago. It is Version 5.01
Software version: D83820a-SEA-XX
Build number: LRX21Y

The question is: It this version the Lollipop we are all waiting for?
Takes more than 20 minutes to have the update to be completed.

Will try it out....
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I'm so confused about the Do Not Disturb mode...

How to set my alarm clock to sound in Do Not Disturb node ahh?
 

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2000
Messages
31,811
Reaction score
4,906
I'm so confused about the Do Not Disturb mode...

How to set my alarm clock to sound in Do Not Disturb node ahh?

I just tried.. It didnt work like it used to, i previously set my fone to dnd but the alarm still works... How to set priority for alarm in dnd mode?
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Don't update to lollipop if u want good battery life

Yes, it is known that Lollipop sucks more battery, and I am
experiencing it now.

From 100%, spend half-hour using Whatsapp, battery drops
to 70%. Really use up the battery fast.

What about reverting back to Kit kat, how to do it?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Yup!

I like the new UI of Lollipop. It's soemthnng new and refeshing from previous Jelly Fish and previous KingKong especially the WhatsApp notification that pops up on top of the display when screen is unlcoked. Just likes iOS now lol! :s22:

Nice!:s13:
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Yes, it is known that Lollipop sucks more battery, and I am
experiencing it now.

From 100%, spend half-hour using Whatsapp, battery drops
to 70%. Really use up the battery fast.

What about reverting back to Kit kat, how to do it?


Don't move back to KitKat lah!

We move forwards, not backwards even though the battery is draining faster in Lollipop! I'm sure Google will address the battery drain soon.

In fact, the 5.0.2 and upcoming 5.2 improves the battery performance quite a bit already! Just be patient! :s22:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Anyway, I will do a factory Reset tonight since this is a big jump in OS upgrade! :)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Okay.=:p

After some readings and practise, I have finally understood the new features of Do Not Disturb mode and how to use the Silent/Priority/Off sub-modes.

Alarm sounds as it is supposed to be now with:

Do Not Disturb mode -> Priority sub-mode.

The Clock app must has the "Priority" box ticked 1st before that.

For the obvious reason, the only sound notification that I want is the Alarm clock sound to wake me up in the morning to go to work when I switch my phone to Do Not Disturb - Priority sub-mode before sleep at night.

Happy now! :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top