LG G4

amooos

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
I have been using Samsung phones and just bought my first LG phone - G4. I bought overseas variant with dual SIM card instead. I'm looking for the quickcircle cover, it seems the local shops didn't sell it - as most local set comes with one.

Anyone knows where I can buy Gold/Black leather (original LG) Quick Circle case?

I have a brown one for sale, it's new in box. Wanted to PM you but can't seem to. Do drop me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!
 

symbiote28

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
2,602
Reaction score
220
Based on various reviews, it seems that the anker qc 2.0 adapter is more suitable/compatible with LG G4. However, the aukey qc 2.0 power bank seems to be compatible with LG G4 qc2 as well.

Get one and use measurement app like ampere to measure the amps and voltage. If charging at qc2.0, it should be charging at around 7.5v, not 5v, cos no matter how high the amps is, if it's only charging at 5v, it's not charging at qc2.0 rate. In addition, based on qualcomm, qc2.0 should have the charging rate of 60% for 30mins (ref: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61665609&postcount=70).

Some discussion about this quick charge on xda quick charger 2.0.

hey guys,

i've been reading alot about fast charging and g4's qualcomm certified. i'm using an Aukey powerbank and correct me if i'm wrong, does the voltage increase over a period of time or does it straight away go up to the highest voltage possible?

i'm using this btw: http://www.amazon.com/Aukey-10000mA...?ie=UTF8&qid=1436627890&sr=8-3&keywords=aukey
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
hey guys,

i've been reading alot about fast charging and g4's qualcomm certified. i'm using an Aukey powerbank and correct me if i'm wrong, does the voltage increase over a period of time or does it straight away go up to the highest voltage possible?

i'm using this btw: http://www.amazon.com/Aukey-10000mA...?ie=UTF8&qid=1436627890&sr=8-3&keywords=aukey

It shouldn't just jump to a certain voltage or amps. It should be increasing/decreasing gradually. However, just keep in mind when the screen is off, it will charge with higher amps/voltage than when the screen is on.

Probably you can take a screenshot of the amps and voltage your phone is being charged with when you charge using the power bank. Another thing to keep in mind is that the quick charge will only kick in up to around 50%-60%, which after, it should be charging at normal speed.

Yup, I also got this power bank for sale. I've sold few of them.
 
Last edited:

benny888

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
I bought a Tronsmart Qualcom 2.0 quick charger from Ebay and it charges the G4 easily twice faster. Full charge from about 5% to full is less than 1.5 hours
 

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
9,426
Reaction score
27
I have been using Samsung phones and just bought my first LG phone - G4. I bought overseas variant with dual SIM card instead. I'm looking for the quickcircle cover, it seems the local shops didn't sell it - as most local set comes with one.

Anyone knows where I can buy Gold/Black leather (original LG) Quick Circle case?

Looking for original LG quick circle case too
 

symbiote28

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
2,602
Reaction score
220
It shouldn't just jump to a certain voltage or amps. It should be increasing/decreasing gradually. However, just keep in mind when the screen is off, it will charge with higher amps/voltage than when the screen is on.

Probably you can take a screenshot of the amps and voltage your phone is being charged with when you charge using the power bank. Another thing to keep in mind is that the quick charge will only kick in up to around 50%-60%, which after, it should be charging at normal speed.

Yup, I also got this power bank for sale. I've sold few of them.

thanks for the info. what number should i hit in terms of voltage? more than 10v?

maximum i got yesterday was near to 5v. but i was charging from about 70%. was it due to that?
 

deepbluu

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
801
Reaction score
0
Selling an original LG G4 Quick View Cover. Pm me if interested, thanks!

I have been using Samsung phones and just bought my first LG phone - G4. I bought overseas variant with dual SIM card instead. I'm looking for the quickcircle cover, it seems the local shops didn't sell it - as most local set comes with one.

Anyone knows where I can buy Gold/Black leather (original LG) Quick Circle case?
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Set A


Set B


Set C : Spigen Clear & Gold


Set D : Metal Bumpers


Set E : Ringke Fusion


Set F : Ingram Yellow & Red


Set G : Original Metallic Gold & Blue


Set A to Set E : FOC

Set F and Set G : Selling at a reasonable price
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Last edited:

kaysee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
2,480
Reaction score
9
whooo. just got my email reply from LG to go service centre to collect the taka voucher. Only can collect it at Alexandra there right?
 

astroboy82

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2001
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
49
whooo. just got my email reply from LG to go service centre to collect the taka voucher. Only can collect it at Alexandra there right?

Me too got it, But they say must buy authorized retailers . Donno what they mean? Only singtel m1 starhub?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top