LG G4

skyline72

Honorary Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
106,526
Reaction score
14,912
Did you update to v10e as well?

I left my phone at the LG service centre. Now using my old G3, which I realise actually feels smoother and more responsive :s22: The only thing is that the battery life is horrible. 100% this morning and now dropped to 22%..

Is your G3 rooted ?
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,589
Reaction score
1,123
Did you update to v10e as well?

I left my phone at the LG service centre. Now using my old G3, which I realise actually feels smoother and more responsive :s22: The only thing is that the battery life is horrible. 100% this morning and now dropped to 22%..
I also have the same feeling :( even the battery... g3 seem to be last longer... g4 sometimes even become hotter than g3...and now my n6p running on sd810 is cooler.. :(

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
 

radiancez567

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
No, not a chance your data can be saved, sad to say. I spent about a month running from one repair shop to another, leaving my G4 at one shop for 2 weeks, pleading them to find whatever way to salvage my data n that i am willing to pay, no problem. All shops told me they tried all ways but there is simply no way. 2 advised me to take it back to LG to repair since i still got warranty instead of spending 100++ and unable to get back my data.

I gave up finally and brought to LG. They just took 1 day n i got the message the next day evening saying my hp ready for collection. Am I supposed to feel happy that it's so fast? N yeah, i got back my G4, looks just like the day i bought it... Inside clean as can be.

So we are just unlucky? I am using my spare phone, G pro 2 now, also had rebooting problems before, luckily had a close shave tho n saved my data before it died. Not so lucky with my G4. Well, as for me, this is the final straw..

If bring to data recovery centre, I'm sure they can. $$$ only.
Though I have not asked for a quote.
But they open up the phone already void warranty? :(
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
Strange...today my phone saw my quick charger as usb charging...got notification say will charge faster using normal charger.
 

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
If bring to data recovery centre, I'm sure they can. $$$ only.
Though I have not asked for a quote.
But they open up the phone already void warranty? :(



Err, i am not sure if data recovery centre can do it. I called Japan data recovery and they said they only do for hard drives etc but not for mobile phones. So you have to check if they got do for mobile phones. I saw websites of another one or two companies, data recovery for mobile phones not included.

Oh they didn't dismantle the whole thing n take out the board, 1 repair shop told me they run all the diagnostic tests and looked into every way already but to no avail. Thus mine still got warranty when i brought back to LG.. hope u can find a solution. Frankly speaking, i still have not gotten over my lost data and memories..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top