LG G4

Bryson

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
0
aZRB9KGl.png


Anyone can help me rectify why my android os is in the top list? It's draining my battery.. Used to 20 mins of SOT before it drop to 99%. Now it's only 10 mins or less.. :(

Sent from android using GAGT
 

Leonard_Ong

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
11
I'm new to LG phone and have the following questions:

1) It seems that I can not turn off the phone and charge it while it is off? As soon as a power source is connected, the phone will turn on i.e. similar to iPhone. Is this a standard behavior?

2) I bought a brown leather quick circle case (one that given out for local sets) and saw there is no NFC antennae or/chip at the back of the cover. Is this normal or I'm missing something?

From google, this one has the NFC:

For-LG-G4-Quick-Circle-Case-Flip-Leather-Battery-Back-Cover-Smart-View-with-NFC-Qi.jpg
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
I'm new to LG phone and have the following questions:

1) It seems that I can not turn off the phone and charge it while it is off? As soon as a power source is connected, the phone will turn on i.e. similar to iPhone. Is this a standard behavior?

2) I bought a brown leather quick circle case (one that given out for local sets) and saw there is no NFC antennae or/chip at the back of the cover. Is this normal or I'm missing something?

1) Ya, this is normal behavior of G4, will auto power on when charged.

2) My free leather quick circle case also do not have the NFC sticker, I guess its the same for u.
 

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
38,090
Reaction score
8
I'm thinking of getting G4 when my contract with SingTel ends in oct.


The camera seems very good.

Can anyone post some pictures? Especially low light shots
 

mds8080

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
1,758
Reaction score
0
I'm new to LG phone and have the following questions:

1) It seems that I can not turn off the phone and charge it while it is off? As soon as a power source is connected, the phone will turn on i.e. similar to iPhone. Is this a standard behavior?

2) I bought a brown leather quick circle case (one that given out for local sets) and saw there is no NFC antennae or/chip at the back of the cover. Is this normal or I'm missing something?

1) This is normal but I find it irritating since sometimes I would like to switch off the phone to charge it faster. What I do is connect the charger while the phone is on, then later switch the phone off. It will remain off and charge.

2) My brown quick circle case also has nothing at the back. It's normal.
 

Aw2006

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
103
Pictures somewhat grainy on my phone. But original pics is sharp and clear in original photos?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top