Lian Li Casing user gallery

c0oL

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
2,605
Reaction score
0
ragnarok95 said:
I own a cavalier3 before i move over to lianli pc7+ ;)

lol.. both of us made the right choice! :D

OT abit..
from now on, i'll definitely recommend the following to my friens,
-Lian-Li Chasis (anyone will do!)
-Nextbyte's service (great job! ;))
-Booest! (u know why!)
 

ivancen

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
0
ragnarok95 said:
HPIM0257.jpg
hey so is this the casing u selling? I'm interested but must see how much u selling finally. Can pm me? thanks :)
 

Kijana

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
6,318
Reaction score
0
Picture1492.jpg


Heh... boring lian li. Is the old PC7A+ still avaliable? Because if I can't have a nice looking lian li...
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,328
Reaction score
6,589
Wah kaoz....like that also can....how much u want? I snail mail to you lo!

Just use photo paper, use photoshop to edit the logo, send it down to your printer, print in max dpi....and thats it, damn easy....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top