
Potterhouse carries this model but I got mine from UVnium together with the top panel 3X120 RadGrillz cut out. Rest of the components are your standard SLS fare except for the fans which I shipped in.Yea cool looking rig! Did you buy it from potterhouse or is SLS selling it?

what do you guys think of this?
![]()
huh? but why?not stable?sian. they base feets still suck.
huh? but why?not stable?
not not stable. it ugly... should have give those feets like sliverstone. dun match sia. feel like getting the caster wheels.
more details pls.. got removable mobo tray? size/no of fans? comes with windowed side panel?
and lastly.. price?

pc a71, on lian li website it show the bottom was those nice nice one. buy liao in the end ur say it a misprint on the website.
Is it? I'll check with Lian-Li people...
Hehe, already create a thread before and corbell staff already check with lian li it a misprint on their webpage.