Lian Li Casing user gallery

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
53,997
Reaction score
18
Threads merged.

This thread been around long enough, no point start another thread for new users in the forum.
 

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
45,265
Reaction score
740
PC-q06b-03.jpg
PC-q08B-03.jpg

mITX-05.jpg
mITX-06.jpg
mITX-02.jpg

PC-q06r-02.jpg
PC-q08r-02.jpg
 

Satellite_M30

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
the white ah lian has very neat cable management.

the cables are in white, is there a power supply with the white cables ?

Very nice!
 

heatzey

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2001
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
0
wah ah lian thread so long no replies.

Anyone knows if i buy a new PSU, will my old PC 60 be able to support, in terms of length, breadth, height? :o
 

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,810
Reaction score
1,107
gotten another set which didnt really have time for pictures.. well finally got them lol.. enjoy :D

Overall.jpg


sideoverall.jpg


AngelUp.jpg


Close.jpg


CloseUp2.jpg



These are for fun
CloseBW.jpg


AngelUpBW.jpg
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,269
Reaction score
31,132
what 140mm fans do you guys use? Xigmatek XLF series good enough for casing?

Also, if planning to overclock to 3.8-4ghz, would the airflow by 7FNWX be enough?


Thinking of either getting the K62 or the 7FNWX...
 
Last edited:

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
4,469
Reaction score
0
what 140mm fans do you guys use? Xigmatek XLF series good enough for casing?

Also, if planning to overclock to 3.8-4ghz, would the airflow by 7FNWX be enough?


Thinking of either getting the K62 or the 7FNWX...

Xigmatek XLF series has a higher CFM than Lian Li stock fans

Lian Li stock fans are better known for it's silent features
 

IKillButterflies

Master Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
4,918
Reaction score
0
Xigmatek XLF series has a higher CFM than Lian Li stock fans

Lian Li stock fans are better known for it's silent features
And what a difference changing out the stock Lian Li fans makes :s16:

Just replacing the rear exhaust fan alone for my friend's PC-7FNWB to the $12 paper spec 90CFM CM 120mm LED fan gave him 4 degs drop in his CPU temps :eek:

I wonder if there will be a further drop after I replace the stock Lian Li front intake fan which is running at 1000rpm :s8:
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,269
Reaction score
31,132
And what a difference changing out the stock Lian Li fans makes :s16:

Just replacing the rear exhaust fan alone for my friend's PC-7FNWB to the $12 paper spec 90CFM CM 120mm LED fan gave him 4 degs drop in his CPU temps :eek:

I wonder if there will be a further drop after I replace the stock Lian Li front intake fan which is running at 1000rpm :s8:
Nice.

Do update me if it helps!!! Cosz certainly I'm willing to spend these kind of monies :p
 

nickwh

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2000
Messages
2,473
Reaction score
0
Actually most importantly when coming to LED fans is....the LED must not die fast, have had a couple of CM fans with led that just die fast... :(

The Xigmatek 14cm (white led) that i got for my cousin's Lancool K58 top is decent enough, still going strong after a year and crossing fingers. :)

I'm not sure for CM casings what sort of fans do they use now but all my previous CM stock fans (CM5, CM534+, CM590/690) were very much disappointing. I had actually replaced them with Scythes S-Flexes, Minebea and Noctuas.

But if you compare stock fans from Lancool/Lianli casings, they definitely provide better airflow as compared to stock CM ones with exception of that particular 90cfm model....

Personally, the 90cfm variant is more suited for perhaps a heatsink fan then a case fan imo.

A month back, i did up a Lancool K62 for my nephew's AMD rig, the stock fans are rather decent, I only slapped on a Xigmatek 1283 Cooler and these are the temps after furmark:

nephew26092010_after_fur.jpg


Spec as follows:

AMD X4-955 with Xigmatek 1283 Cooler
MSI 870A-G54 / Team Elite 1333mhz 4GB Kit
MSI GTX460 - 768mb Cyclone Edition
Lancool K62 Casing etc etc

If you ask me if they are noisy, i don't think that they are probably because the fans have rubber grommits and that reduces excess noise from vibrations etc. Secondly, nephew's rig is placed on floor, don't really hear much.

Just sharing my view. :)
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,269
Reaction score
31,132
Actually most importantly when coming to LED fans is....the LED must not die fast, have had a couple of CM fans with led that just die fast... :(

The Xigmatek 14cm (white led) that i got for my cousin's Lancool K58 top is decent enough, still going strong after a year and crossing fingers. :)

I'm not sure for CM casings what sort of fans do they use now but all my previous CM stock fans (CM5, CM534+, CM590/690) were very much disappointing. I had actually replaced them with Scythes S-Flexes, Minebea and Noctuas.

But if you compare stock fans from Lancool/Lianli casings, they definitely provide better airflow as compared to stock CM ones with exception of that particular 90cfm model....

Personally, the 90cfm variant is more suited for perhaps a heatsink fan then a case fan imo.

A month back, i did up a Lancool K62 for my nephew's AMD rig, the stock fans are rather decent, I only slapped on a Xigmatek 1283 Cooler and these are the temps after furmark:

Spec as follows:

AMD X4-955 with Xigmatek 1283 Cooler
MSI 870A-G54 / Team Elite 1333mhz 4GB Kit
MSI GTX460 - 768mb Cyclone Edition
Lancool K62 Casing etc etc

If you ask me if they are noisy, i don't think that they are probably because the fans have rubber grommits and that reduces excess noise from vibrations etc. Secondly, nephew's rig is placed on floor, don't really hear much.

Just sharing my view. :)

Nice! I just got a 120mm Xigamatek XLF to test the noise level. Since the 120mm one is suppose to be noiser than the 140mm one, I wanted to see if I can hear the fans from my old CM centurion 5 placed one the floor.

They are quieter than my stock CM fans I feel. The noise is mainly from the intel stock cooler. Airflow wise, based on my sense to touch.. the Xigamatek seems stronger.

Thus maybe when I get a K62, I can change the fans to the xigamatek ones if I decide that I want a different colour LED :D
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
so far i been using $12 cm 90cfm led fans on quite a few pc n all seems ok. not noisy n goot air flow thou no where near 90cfm :s42:
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,269
Reaction score
31,132
so far i been using $12 cm 90cfm led fans on quite a few pc n all seems ok. not noisy n goot air flow thou no where near 90cfm :s42:
Haha ya I guess so.

I'll only know when I build my rig in late nov/early dec.

Right now I can conclude is that, the only noise I get from my current 3yr rig from the intel stock cooler and CM psu.....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top